translate this

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

.


ShoutMix chat widget

untitled


if u r giving me a piece of paper to write, i rather write nothing than i write something.
if u ask me how's my feeling studying here? i will say nothing.
if u ask me how's my past or history, i'd rather said that i have no history at all. Its not history, its just a memory.
if u ask me why i'm saying all this crap, i'll just answer nothing. sometimes crap need to be written down too. because by looking at the crap, we'll appreciate more the value of things. and maybe the value of something. perhaps.

i never tried to delete my past, but i'll never love them. i never miss my present, and i'm just dreaming about the future~

Related Articles :


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

VIDEO

replace here testing

RECENT POSTS

ENTER-TAB2-CONTENT-HERE

POPULAR POSTS

ENTER-TAB3-CONTENT-HERE
 

.:reality:. Copyright © 2010 Premium Wordpress Themes | Website Templates | Blogger Template is Designed by Lasantha.